Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai
Drive from Cairo to St. Catherine, arriving in the afternoon.
Wake up early to hike the mountain in darkness to see sunrise from the mountain top.
Descend to visit one of Christianity’s oldest monasteries, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
Return to Cairo after breakfast.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up by a modern air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Cairo then drive to St, Catherine for about 6 hours. Check to your hotel to relax and overnight in your hotel.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
In the early morning at 02:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Moses Mountain and you will be accompanied by Bedouin Guide as an expert to Guide you to climb the sacred mountain.
After you climb the mountain and go down at about 07 O’clock you will be guided to visit St, Catherine Monastery, which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world. The monastery was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, St Catherine, who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. After that, you will have your breakfast at the hotel & drive back to Cairo.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo & back;
- Transfer to Catherine & back by a private air-conditioned vehile;
- Accommodation in Catherine for 01 night at 04* Hotel on half board basis;
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places;
- All Languages Speaking guide during your trip;
- Bottled water during your trip;
- Bedouin guide during climbing the mountain;
- All taxes and service charges.
Price does not include
- Any extras not mentioned in the program;
- Drinks during meals;
- Duration: 2 Days;
- Run: Everyday;
- Pick-up Time: 08:00 am.
- Hotel pickup
Pickup from your hotel in cairo or giza