Tour to Alexandria from Cairo by Car
Pay a visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city.
See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel.
Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return;
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place;
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle;
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Lunch during your tour;
- All taxes & service charge;
- Bottled water during your trip.
Price does not include
- Any extras not mentioned in the program;
- Duration: About 12 Hours;
- Run: Everyday;
- Pick-up Time: Around 07:00 A.M.
- Hotel pickup
Pickup from from your hotel in cairo or giza