Tour to Museum, Citadel and Old Cairo
Admire artifacts from Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum.
Then visit Salah El DinCitadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century.
Tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din . Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hote
- Pick up services from your hotel & return;
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle;
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites;
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo;
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip;
- All taxes & service charge.
Price does not include
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary;
- Duration: Approx. 8 Hours
- Run: Everyday
- Pick-up Time: Around 08:00 am, 09:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am or 12:00 pm
- Hotel pickup
Pickup from from your hotel in cairo or giza