Krabi: regular tour from Krabi to Phi phi & Maya bay
A one day action packed speed boat trip for those on a budget
Do you want to visit the Phi phi islands on a budget? Then this speed boat tour is your best option.
It includes hotel transfers (from Ao Nang, Krabi town, Klong Muang and Tubkaek), mask & snorkel, lifejacket, restaurant lunch with soft drink, drinking water, English speaking guide, accident insurance and fresh fruits. The national park fee of THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child is not included in the price.
The day starts with a pickup at your hotel between 08:00 and 09:00 in the morning. The speed boat trip to Phi phi takes around 1 hour. When we arrive at the islands, we stop at the following locations:
- Bamboo Island – This is our first stop and gives you some time to relax on the white sandy beach. Bamboo island is also known as a good snorkeling spot, so jump in and explore the underwater life!
- Viking Cave – The Viking cave is next. This is a natural bird habitat and lies nestled between the rocks. Here you can see wall paintings of Scandinavian ships. They are believed to be painted by sailors who took shelter in the cave after their ship wrecked.
- Lohsamah Bay – Another amazing snorkeling spot. Here you can swim around in shallow waters while enjoying the coral and marine life around you.
- Pileh Bay – This lagoon can only be reached by a small inlet which leads to a beach surrounded by limestone rocks.
- Maya Bay – This is the famous bay featured in the movie ‘The Beach’ with Leonardo diCaprio. White powdery sands and limestone mountains make this an excellent spot to take some pictures or to relax on the beach.
- Monkey Beach – On this beach you can find high rocks with a lot of vegetation. Perfect for the monkeys who live here. Explore the beach or check out the coral around it!
- Phi Phi Don – Here we take a break to enjoy a restaurant lunch on the beach (halal and vegetarian options available). A free soft drink is included.
- Hin Klang – Our last stop of the day is also the best snorkeling stops. Shallow water and lots of fish and coral await you here. Enjoy this moment as we head back to Ao Nang straight after!
Our journey back to Ao Nang takes around 1 hour. We should be arriving there at 16:00. From there we will bring you back to your hotel or guesthouse. You should be home no later than 17:00. Do you want to visit Phi phi on a budget? Book this tour online!
- 08:00 – Pick up from Krabi Town and Klong Muang
- 08:30 – Pick up from Ao Nang
- 09:00 – Depart from the pier in Ao Nangby speed boat
- Bamboo Island – relaxing on the wonderful white sandy beach
- Viking Cave – photography and sightseeing to see how collecting the nests and wall paintings
- Lohsamah Bay – enjoy the colorful fish and coral while snorkeling here
- Pileh Bay – beautiful lagoon in an inlet surrounded by limestone rocks
- Maya Bay – which is surrounded by limestone mountains and white powder sand
- Monkey Beach – exploring deserted beach and beautiful coral reef.
- Phi Phi Don – enjoy lunch at a beach restaurant and relax
- Hin Klang – open seas snorkeling at one of the best spots in Phi phi
- 16:00 – Return to Ao Nang, from where we bring you back to your hotel
The order of the stops in this itinerary can change according to the weather.
- Pickup time: 8:00-9:00
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Guide: English and Thai speaking professional guide
- Group size: 20-45 persons
- We reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the tide and weather conditions
- Babies under 1 year old are not allowed to join this tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- National park fees are excluded from this tour: THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child
- This is a budget tour by bigger speed boat than our premium tour. The groups are larger and service limited so please keep that in mind while booking.
- Pickup from hotel