Buggies - Double from Puerto Plata
Venture on a buggy (Bufeo 600cc) exploring the environment of Puerto Plata. Meet communities, plantations and lush vegetation. A fun and very interesting tour that you cannot miss!
- Drive your buggy adventure trails
- Panoramic View
Enjoy a ride on a buggy (Bufeo 600cc) exploring the environs of Puerto Plata. Begin the journey through the Munoz community where you'll get to know more about the lifestyle of Haitian residents in the bateyes.
Continue on the road to nearby town of Montellano and enjoy panoramic views of the vast sugar cane fields. After descending through lush vegetation to the beach Brigantine, you'll have the option of taking a cooling off swim at the beautiful beach.
Enjoy a delicious creole coffee at Bulula, a typical restaurant located around the base of the mountain Isabel de Torres, and the option to buy some souvenirs.
- Transfers, tour guide, soft drinks.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, souvenirs.
- Minimum age to drive 18 years old. Minimum age to participate as companion: 7 years old. Due to bumpy ride, this activity is not recommended during pregnancy, people in wheelchairs or with back problems. Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 6 buggies)
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing, bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or water shoes. Do not forget your camera and cash for souvenirs.
- Activity Duration: Approx. 4.5 hrs
- Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs