Outback Terracross - Single from Puerto Plata
Get your motor running, strap yourself to the driver’s seat of an Outback Terra Cross buggy and head out looking for fun on this thrilling off-road adventure! Make Outback Terracross Adventure one of the highlights of your vacation and experience the real Dominican Republic landscapes!
- VIP 4x4 Terracross Buggy
- Visit the countryside home of Don Chi Chi
- Discover hideouts of the pirates of The Caribbean
Navigate rocky roads through the north coast’s awe-inspiring backcountry, making strategic pit stops along the way to refresh and take photos. You'll truly be amazed by the natural beauty of the real Dominican Republic’s landscape!
Traverse through towering palm trees and mahogany groves, and rolling farm fields; enjoy breathtaking mountain and ocean views which once were hideouts for the infamous pirates of The Caribbean!
Visit the countryside home of Don Chi Chi to drink refreshing and nutritious water straight from a coconut, then off again for more action, down more dirt roads (through lots of puddles if it’s been raining) until you reach the rippling river where you can take a revitalizing dip in a freshwater pool.
To regain your breath and replenish energies, at the end of the road, how about if an ice-cold beer or rum cocktail awaits you with your name on it, along with a tasty energizer snack. Come, join us!
- Return transfer from your hotel, helmets & goggles, professional guides, water, soft drinks & snack, showers and changing facilities, ice cold beer or cocktail.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, souvenirs
- Drivers must hold a full driving license from their country of origin. Pregnant women are not permitted to take this tour. Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.Excursion not available for clients staying at Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Bring comfortable clothes, bathing suits, towels,sun lotion, sandals or water shoes, camera, cash.
- Activity Duration: 3.5 hrs
- Tour Duration: 4 hrs