Freestyle Catamaran from Puerto Plata
Seize the chance to take a luxurious trip on a 54 ft. catamaran along the North Coast over great for snorkeling crystal clear waters. Watch while hundreds of multicolored tropical fish encircle you. Open bar throughout the day and buffet-style lunch provided on board. Enjoy like a Caribbean natural in the afternoon in party happy atmosphere.
- Sailing Catamaran
- Visit Sosua
The Island's finest luxury catamarans offer the opportunity to treat oneself with a fun filled adventure day on the high seas. Soak up the scenery as you sail along the North Coast of the beautiful tropical Paradise Island. The island's finest luxury catamarans offer the opportunity to treat oneself with a fun-filled adventure on the high seas. Soak up the scenery as you sail along the north coast of beautiful, tropical, Paradise Island. Prop your camera to capture the towering mountains dominating the skyline, and keep your eyes peeled for the many flying fish and dolphins that swim along vessels in these warm waters.
A snorkeler's dream awaits every avid swimmer on this Freestyle Catamaran tour; ideal for beginners and children and the experienced alike due to its waters’ smoothness, Sosua is amazing. Professional instruction and equipment are provided, including inflatable snorkel vests for added buoyancy so even first timers get to feel like pros!
Crystal-clear turquoise waters, unparalleled visibility and pristine settings make it for ideal conditions to conduct any kind of watersport, but mainly the best snorkeling spot over this island’s northern shore.
- Hotel pick up and drop off, tour guide, lunch, drinks and snorkeling equipment.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos , videos, souvenirs.
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries should not book this tour due to the bumpy nature of the journey. Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 15 participants / Wednesday & Friday).
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply
- Wear comfortable clothes, bathing suit, towels,sun lotion, sandals or water shoes, camera, cash.
- Activity Duration: 6 hrs
- Tour Duration: 7 hrs