Krabi: Phi phi islands by speed boat day trip
Book this one day premium snorkeling tour to the famous Phi phi islands. Smaller groups and service oriented!
This full day premium tour takes you by speed boat to the famous Phi phi islands. A day full of snorkeling, sunbathing, relaxing, swimming and sightseeing.
Transfers to/from your hotel in Krabi, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek beach or Ao Nang are included, as well as lunch and drinking water. If you stay at Railay beach, please take one of the many shuttle boats to Ao Nam Mao pier so we can pick you up from there. Please note that the national park entrance fee is excluded and costs THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child. No crampy boats or a rushed experience and an outstanding service: you’ll get what you pay for. A quality trip to the Phi phi islands!
At around 8:00 in the morning our driver, together with an English speaking guide, will pick you up from your hotel. The air conditioned minivan takes you in about 1 hour to the pier. We should arrive there at 9:00. We depart from the pier by speed boat and head to Bamboo island. Explore the coral while snorkeling, or relax on the white sandy beach. The boat is equipped with masks and snorkels. Have a look at the stunning under water wildlife here!
Then the boat takes you to Lohsama bay. Another marvel of nature, this bay has crystal clear waters and beautiful ‘mushroom-like’ rocks towering out of the water. Here you can go snorkeling or swimming as well.Our next stop is Pileh bay, a lagoon of sparkling turquoise water. Completely encircled by limestone karsts. This site has no beach, but our boat will anchor here so you can jump in and enjoy the refreshing water.
Then we head to Maya bay. This bay is famous from the Hollywood movie ‘The beach’. Starring Leonardo diCaprio, most of the scenes in the movie were filmed here. Because of this it’s also the most popular and crowded bay. Still it’s a beautiful sight and you can relax a bit here and enjoy the surroundings.
Hungry yet? Time for lunch! The speed boat takes us to Phi Phi Don, where we have a Thai buffet lunch (vegetarian options available) in a beach restaurant. Try a Thai curry or Pad thai and enjoy a refreshing drink. The lunch is included in this tour, as well as drinks.
When you feel rejunevated it’s time for the last stop of the day: Monkey beach. This beach has a beautiful coral reef where you can enjoy the last snorkeling of the day. When we’re done here, we get back to the pier. From there it’s about an hour driving back to your hotel, where you should arrive at around 16:30. A day full of sights and memories never to forget!
- 08.00 – Pickup from your hotel or villa in Krabi town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek and Ao Nang
- 09.00 – Departure from the pier by speed boat
- We arrive at Bamboo island. Relax and snorkel here or enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- From Bamboo island we leave to the Viking cave for some underground sightseeing
- We have lunch in a beach restaurant on Phi phi don island
- We then visit Lohsama bay. This is an amazing place to snorkel amongst hundreds of fish
- Our tour continues to Pileh bay, a breathtaking lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains
- We arrive at Maya bay, the most famous beach in Thailand and known from the movie ‘The beach’
- Then it’s time for Monkey beach, where you can experience wild monkeys living on the shore
- 16.30 – We arrive back in Ao Nang , from where you will be brought back to your hotel or villa
The order of the stops in this itinerary can change according to the weather.
- Pickup time: 8:00
- Duration: 8,5 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Guide: English and Thai speaking professional guide
- Group size: 15-30 persons
- We reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the tide and weather conditions
- Babies under 1 year old are not allowed to join this tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- National park fees are excluded from this tour: THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child
- In case of strong winds it’s sometimes necessary to use a larger 3 engine speed boat for more stability (carrying up to 50 persons). Please contact us a day ahead to see if that’s the case for your trip.
- Payment made in cash (THB) upon your arrival
- Hotel pickup