Krabi: full day Krabi jungle tour
See the Tiger cave temple and swim or relax around the Emerald pool and Hot spring waterfall
This one day tour takes you to 3 highlights on the mainland of Krabi. Visit the famous Tiger Cave temple, the hot spring waterfall and the Emerald pool during this 8 hour trip.
Transfers, lunch, fruit, drinking water, entrance fees and a professional guide are included. Book online now!\
The tour starts with a pickup by air-conditioned minivan from your hotel. The pickups are between 07:45 and 09:15, depending on your location. We will send you a booking voucher with more accurate timing once you made the booking with us. Our first stop of the day is the Tiger cave temple. Here you can spend time in the cave, which is surrounded by monkeys. If you want you can feed them (please use the natural foods for sale here). Take a look inside the temple and if you feel fit, walk the 1237 steps to the top. From here you will have an amazing view over the mainland of Krabi. Sometimes the giant Buddha looks out over the clouds. Still, it’s an amazing view: if you feel like it we definitely recommend it.
Our next stop is the Hot spring waterfall. The fresh water in the springs is naturally heated by the earth below and can reach a temperature of around 38-40 degrees, depending on the season. Get into one of the naturally formed baths to relax completely. The stream below the waterfall is not as hot, which you can use to cool down. We enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at one of the restaurants nearby. Enjoy a delicious mix of traditional Thai foods. Vegetarian and halal options are available as well. When we feel rejuvenated, it’s time for our final stop of the day: the Emerald pool.
The Emerald pool is a crystal clear naturally formed lake. The water is nice and cool if you visit outside of the hot season, but the location makes it extra special. The pool lies in the middle of a dense forest and a little hike is necessary to reach it. Once there you can jump in and swim around or climb the mountain to see the Blue Lagoon. An amazing photo opportunity, especially during the non-rainy seasons!
At 16:00 it’s time to head back to the hotel in Krabi, Ao Nang or Klong Muang. You should be home by no later than 17:00 in the afternoon. A day not to forget. Book this 3 in 1 jungle tour now and discover it yourself!
- 07:45 – 09:15 – Pickup from your hotel. The exact pickup time will be stated on your voucher
- Our first stop is the Tiger Cave temple. You can climb the 1237 steps or explore the cave with monkeys
- Next stop is the Emerald pool, where you can swim in crystal clear fresh water
- We have a Thai buffet lunch (vegetarian and halal options available)
- The last stop is the Hot spring waterfall. Jump in or relax beside the naturally heated water
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Our air-conditioned minivan brings you back to your hotel or villa in Krabi, Ao Nang or surroundings
- Payment made in cash (THB) upon your arrival
- Hotel pickup
- We reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the weather conditions
- Please bring walking shoes if you intend to climb the Tiger temple or the mountain at the Emerald pool
- As we are mainly in the jungle, please bring mosquito repellant
- 07:45 – 08:15 – Pickup from Klong Muang
- 08:30 – 08:45 – Pickup from Ao Nang
- 09:00 – 09:15 – Pickup from Krabi town