Krabi: James Bond island tour + Elephant bathing
This one day tour takes you to the famous James Bond island.
Pickups start at 8:00 and you should be back in your hotel by 17:00 in the afternoon.
It includes hotel transfers by A/C minivan, a swim or bathe with elephants, lunch at a floating village and sightseeing at the famous rock from the James Bond movie ‘the man with the golden gun’.
This tour includes all fees.
We start this day trip with a pickup by air-conditioned minivan from your hotel or villa in Krabi, Ao Nang or surroundings. Our first stop is the pier in Phang Nga Bay, which is a 1,5-hour drive depending on your location. On arrival, we board a traditional Thai longtail boat that takes us to James Bond island. This island became famous in 1974 when Roger Moore made landfall next to the characteristic limestone spike in the James Bond movie. These days it’s referred to as James Bond island. Here you can do some sightseeing or just relax and take pictures from the beach. Swimming is also possible here.
Our next stop is Khao Ping Gan, which is amazing for its sightseeing over the steep shores. View the karts rock formations and all kinds of tropical plants and trees here. Then we head back to Phang Nga Bay, where you can have a look at the mangrove forests that surround the bay.
Hungry yet? It’s time to head to Koh Panyee, which is a floating fishermen's village. Here we have a Thai lunch (vegetarian options available) next to the fishermen who still live the same life as they did hundreds of years ago.
When we’re rejunevated, it’s time to head to the elephant camp on the mainland. Swim and bathe with the elephants here, or have a look at them from the shore. The elephants are well taken care of and are playful as you will see!
The tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel in Krabi or Ao Nang. We expect to be back by 17:00, full of memories and photos to show your family and friends at home. Book this amazing adventure online now!
- 08.00 – Pickup from your hotel or villa. The exact pickup time will be stated on your voucher
- We take around a 1,5 hour A/C minivan ride to Phang Nga bay
- Longtail boat ride to James Bond island & Khao Ping Gan
- Sightseeing around Phang Nga bay, where you can see the mangrove forests
- We have a restaurant lunch at Koh Panyee, a floating village
- We go to the elephant camp where you can swim and bathe with elephants
- 17.00 – We return to the hotel in Krabi, Ao Nang or surroundings
- Pickup time: 8:00
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Guide: English and Thai speaking professional guide
- Group size: 4-10 persons
- We reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the tide and weather conditions
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Payment made in cash (THB) upon your arrival
- Hotel pickup