Catalina Fieston from Punta Cana
Enjoy a boat tour across crystal clear waters to the uninhabited, Catalina Island, one of the better-known areas for snorkeling in the Dominican Republic. Enjoy buffet lunch on the beach, with drinks and snacks served throughout the day.
*Visit Catalina Island
*Snorkel in crystal clear water
*BBQ buffet lunch at the beach
This journey takes you to the town of La Romana where you'll board the party boat known as El Fieston. You'll then cruise past multimillion-dollar mansions and yachts of Casa de Campo before arriving at the quintessential Caribbean shorelines of Catalina Island.
Enjoy buffet lunch on the beach, with drinks and snacks served throughout the day, as you take in the swaying palm trees, white sands, and transparent waters. If you're not content enough by just lazying on the beach, put on some snorkeling gear and admire Catalina's underwater world or take a fun ride on the banana boat.
On the return trip, we visit quaint Altos de Chavon Artisan village, where you'll tour cobblestone walkways and shops filled with local arts and crafts.
- Round trip transportation, professional guide, snorkeling gear, boat transport to Catalina Island, BBQ buffet lunch, snacks, and drinks.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, and souvenirs.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, sunscreen and sun glasses. Don’t forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 6 hours
- Tour Duration: 8 hours