Country Express from Punta Cana
Go where the tour buses can’t as you enter the depths of the island to explore the unspoiled Dominican countryside. Sit back and enjoy the breathtaking landscapes as you travel off the beaten track. Visit small colourful villages and see how the local people live.
- Off-road adventure in the Dominican Republic
- Taste authentic Dominican coffee
- See how cigars are made
Leave your hotel and take a journey through the lush green countryside where you will see the day to day Dominican life, with professional guides, learning all about the culture and history of this wonderful island.
You are invited to visit a school and to the home of a local family where you will experience real Dominican hospitality; see how local produce is grown, from local fruits and coffee to sugar cane.
For the coffee connoisseur, take some time to taste the locally brewed Dominican Coffee, one of the country's most famous products.
This excursion is a must for people wanting to see a different side of the Dominican Republic, away from the alluring white sandy beaches and comfy sun beds; this is your chance to really get back to nature and go on an eco-adventure of a different kind.
- Round trip transportation.
- Bilingual guide.
- Lunch, domestic alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional).
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with severe back problems, any severe physical or motor handicaps, children under 2 years, or pregnant women.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, sunscreen, sunglasses or hat. Bring a camera and cash for extras or souvenirs.
- Activity Duration: Approx. 3 hrs
- Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs