Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
A historic adventure is waiting to take you exploring the oldest city in the Americas, the first capital of the New World. During this journey, you will learn about the history of Santo Domingo’s culture and many attractions. Visit the amazing natural monument Los Tres Ojos.
- Visit "New World´s oldest town."
- Take in the fantastic history of this Island
- Go back in time to be in awe at the first inhabitants' remains.
Immerse yourself into and explore the first city of the New World, Santo Domingo, on this full day historic and cultural experience!
Follow the footsteps of the discoverers on a day trip filled with history. Visit the main sites of Santo Domingo's Colonial zone like Colon's (Christopher Columbus’) Old House or Las Casas Reales, formerly used as the Parliament. You will also visit historic sites such as the first cathedral in America and the Columbus Lighthouse.
Walk on the oldest cobblestone street in the continent, "Calle de las Damas", and many other interesting locations of Santo Domingo's modern area.
Continuing with the journey, visit the amazing natural monument Los Tres Ojos, the name given to a 50-foot open-air limestone cave located in the Mirador del Este Park, where you will find different evidence of pre-Columbian cultures that lived in the caves.
This tour is a must for people who love history, culture and natural wonders.
- Hotel pickup and drop off,
- lunch and drinks,
- tour guide and entrance to museums.
Price does not include
- Tips, photos, souvenirs.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sandals or tennis shoes. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 4 hrs
- Tour Duration: 9 hrs