Buggies Doble from Punta Cana
Fun and interesting self-driving off-road tour on dune buggies through the natural lush beauty of Punta Cana. Visit caves, rivers and a beach to complete this fun-filled adventure day.
• Drive a dune buggy
• Ride through exotic landscapes and small villages
• Visit El Hoyo cave, Macao Beach, and a farming ranch
Experience a day full of adventure with this self-driving, off-road tour over dune buggies, on a specially designed route that takes the participants to see Punta Cana’s interior, natural lush beauty, and lovely, humble people.
The fun ride, crossing narrow trails through exotic landscapes and small villages, leads to impressive cave El Hoyo. There, bathe in its cool, underground river; to continue the adventure, drive to superb Macao Beach and enjoy the crystal clear water, or just relax under the palm trees’ shade.
To finalize this great Caribbean escapade, visit the interesting Tours Point Ranch where local farmers will share a taste of the most typical products of the Dominican agriculture: coffee, cacao, and tobacco.
During school season, you can also visit a rural elementary school which is sponsored by this unique tour.
- Multilingual Tour Guides.
- Helmet (mandatory).
- Bottled water.
Price does not include
- Tour video, photos, souvenirs, coffee, cacao, cigars, and other local produces.
- At the after tour bar: soft drinks, sports beverages, and beers, rum.
- The minimum age for Buggy drivers: 18 years. The minimum age for accompanying passengers on Buggy: 5 years.
- Pregnant women or guests under the influence of alcohol are not allowed on this tour. Guests with mobility restrictions will not be able to visit the cave. Packages available: Single and Double.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Punta Cana zone. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, closed shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Don’t forget to bring your camera and extra cash for souvenirs or additional expenses.
- Activity Duration: 3 hours
- Tour Duration: 4 hours