Albufeira, Portugal: reef fishing 3h
For sport fishing enthusiasts!
The reef fishing activity lasts around three hours. It takes place around 3 miles off the coast, at a depth of between 20 and 30 metres, with the boat anchored.
It is a type of fishing where the bait sits on the bottom, close to rocks or pebbles, to catch a large variety of fish such as southern mackerel, black sea bream, white sea bream, horse mackerel, grouper, sea bream, among others.
Shrimp and cockles are used as bait.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance to the Terms & Conditions, passengers who do not have a fishing licence must present identification documents in order for one to be issued to them. This requirement does not apply to spectators.
Enjoy this activity and bring home some fresh fish for your next meal!
This activity takes place on the Vitamin Sea vessel.
- Equipment and bait.
- Customers must check in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the AlgarExperience desks at Albufeira Marina.
- The minimum age for this activity is 3 years.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- An identification document is required at the time of check-in for the issue of a fishing licence to customers who do not have their own.
- An amount of € 5.00/person (+16 years) will be added to the list price to cover the fishing licence, and will be charged during check-in.
- The fishing license has an additional cost of 5€, paid at check-in. Tackle and bait included.