Albufeira, Portugal: boat party & beach BBQ
An experience lasting six and a half hours, with a boat party and a barbecue on a secluded beach*.
Embark at Albufeira Marina to the sound of a DJ, cruise along the coastline, visit sea caves and stop on a beach to enjoy a barbecue prepared by our crew. On the beach, venture out to try our stand up paddle boards and snorkelling gear. On the boat, the DJ will be waiting to accompany you on your return to the Marina in a great party atmosphere.
BBQ Menu Grilled mixed meat Grilled Fish Grilled Prawns Crisps Algarvian Salad Season Fruit Open Bar at the beach only (water, soft drinks, beer, red / white wine, sangria)
This activity usually takes place on the Belize catamaran, but the Belize Segundo catamaran may be used instead. Both have a Top Deck, lounge, bar, 2 WCs and are equipped with free Wi-Fi.
*If the weather conditions are unfavourable for landing on a secluded beach, the BBQ will be held on Ferragudo beach.
- BBQ menu (grilled shrimp, grilled fish, a variety of meat, crisps, algarvian salad, fruit of the season).
- Vegetarian menu available upon request.
- Open bar exclusively on the beach (water, soft drinks, beer, red/white wine, sangria).
Price does not include
- Other drinks available at the bar.
- Customers must check in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the AlgarExperience desks at Albufeira Marina.
- Stag groups are not accepted in this activity and subject to refusal to board if detected, without a refund.
- The minimum age for this activity is 18 years.
- Proof of age may be requested upon check-in and/or at the bar.
- Customers must provide some form of identification if asked to confirm their age.
- Open bar exclusively on the beach and subject to responsible consumption.
- No food or drink may be taken on board.
- Customers wearing inappropriate or offensive clothing, and/or persons strongly under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will not be allowed to check in/board.