Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour With Louvre Museum
Venture out in Abu Dhabi’s glamorous attractions on this ultimate full day sightseeing tour of both charismatic culture and contemporary allure of U.A.E capital with the highlight and easy access to the brand-new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum
Venture out in Abu Dhabi’s glamorous attractions on this ultimate full day sightseeing tour of both charismatic culture and contemporary allure of U.A.E capital with the highlight and easy access to the brand-new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
Begin with a pick up from your hotel in Dubai by a friendly tour guide. you’ll make your way through the region’s beautiful architectural treasures before arriving in Abu Dhabi. The first stop is the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the grandest architecture, witness and explore its greatest masterpieces. Feel the city’s old-world vibe and immaculately relaxed settings, as you enjoy a drive through the Date Market and further stop to capture some great pictures at the Corniche which is highly favored for its pristine beaches and the imposing waterfront promenade.
Head to the splendid Emirates Palace Hotel, see its incredible architecture and grounds. Emirates Palace - one of Abu most Dhabi’s luxurious and expensive hotels Soak in its heavenly ambience and explore its stunningly intricate architecture and attention to detail artworks, ranging from the largest of its kind hand-knotted carpet to the world’s biggest chandelier that graces its main prayer hall.
Continue the tour to the top-rated recreation spots and capturing some great pictures against the backdrop of the action-packed Ferrari World Theme Park and the Yas Island.
The final stop is at the UAE’s most awaited and prestigious attractions, Louvre Abu Dhabi Universal Museum which holds an incredible collection of artwork. Told over 12 different galleries, the story of humanity is condensed into a 90-minute experience within the museum. This day tour is a wonderful way to see the colors of Abu Dhabi from various angles. Its legendary name and matchless architecture that results in a stunning ‘rain of light’ effect will leave you in total awe with its more than 600 astonishing displays; about half of them have been compiled from 13 major French institutions. This includes La Belle Ferronnière painting Leonardo da Vinci and Vincent Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait
- Pick and drop from your Hotel
- Transportation in Air Conditioned Vehicle (sharing)
- Professional Guide
- Abu Dhabi Date Market
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace (outside)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Yas Island Ferrari World Photo Stop
- Entrance Ticket to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Prayer rooms for both men and women are located in the Forum.
- A First Aid room is available in the Forum.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available on extra charge in the main hall.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi Operational hours are Saturday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 08.00 pm and Thursday - Friday: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm