Dubai Creek Cruise with Dinner in Floating Restaurant
Spend a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends on a romantic cruise of Dubai's beautiful old creek, Creek Cruise offers a fantastic views of Sheikh Mariam's house and the Heritage Village illuminated by sparkling light of the city. Watch the enchanting scenery of modern and old Dubai float by from on board a traditional wooden Arabic dhow boat - The Floating Restaurant. You don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
As you sail, you will be served a sumptuous international open buffet dinner, with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. A large selection of vegetarian and meat dishes can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you are on a romantic excursion or otherwise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
Price does not include
- Henna Painting (extra charge)
- Souvenir photos (extra charge)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Boarding is at 8pm. The cruise will be from 8:30pm for 2 hours.
- Note: shared hotel pick-up is between 7pm to 7:30pm (short delays may occur due to the traffic)
- Early arrivals are expected. In order to avoid missing boarding for the cruise, you may arrive well before the cruise's start time to avoid traffic.
- Drop-off time is approximately 11pm
- No entertainment during the Holy Month Ramadan as per Government Law and Dry Days are subject for the guidelines of DTCM