2-day trip to Cappadocia
English, Russian and Polish guides!
Cappadocia has unbelievable natural lunar landscape. Rock-hewn caves, underground cities, natural environment - all this just in one place.
How does the booking process looks like?
It would be best if you book the trip beforehand. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay on the spot
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 or 2 days before the trip, a representаtive of the local tour agency will contact you in order to talk about the gathering place.
- You will be picked up by the local tour agency representative from the gathering place. You pay him the remaining amount in euros.
In this tour we will go to Cappadocia. You will be picked up from the hotel early in the morning. We will have breakfast in Akseki, then we will visit Konya and the underground city Mazikoy In Konya we will visit the 13-th century mystic Mausoleum and the Museum of Whirling Dervishes. And of course in Cappadocia we will go to Devrent Valley, also known as "Imagination Valley", the most surreal-looking landscape. In the onyx factory you will be able to see how the rock is formed into many beautiful, useful and decorative objects. We will arrive back to Alanya about 7.00 PM the next day after departure.
- Transfer from Hotels in Alanya
- 2 Days, 1 Nights in 4* Hotel (HB)
- Entrance фee under ground city
Price does not include
- Lunch on 1-st and 2-nd days
- Air baloon
- Turkish night
- open air museum goreme
- Pickup from hotel
- Remember to take a camera with you!