Crete: Daily Trips To Elounda & Spinalonga
The best trip to Elounda & Spinalonga!
Gain a memory of one of the most exquisite places in Crete and in one of the most popular international destinations! Sail along the beautiful coastlines of Elounda and Plaka the favourite vacation place for international Vip personalities (actors, singers, sheikhs, politicians) and around the Spinalonga island, that inspired the writer Victoria Hislop, to write the famous novel “The island”. Its history as an isolation place of the leper in the mid 20th century, still awaken touching emotions. The scene of the old settlement fully visible while sailing around the island takes you to the distant past while listening to the history from the captain.
Take a deep breath and swim at the idyllic Kolokitha beach at Kavos Krios, completing your wonderful sailing trip in an earthly paradise that combines beauty and history. During the sailing trip you will have the opportunity to sunbathe, swim and snorkel or fish.
- Unlimited water, beverages.
- Full Menu:Greek Salad, Vegeterian Risotto, Chicken Fillets, Fruits and Wine.
- Fishing Rods.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Transfer from and back to your hotel for regions from Kalo Chorio to Plaka.
- Possibility of a private cruise - please contact us.
- Hotel pickup
Transfer from and back to your hotel for regions from Kalo Chorio to Plaka.
- Duration: 4½ Hours.
- Capacity: Up to 8 Persons.
- Meeting point: Main Entrance Marina Of Agios Nikolaos.