Crete: Daily Trips To Dia Island
The best trip to Dia Island!
09:30 ‐ 14:00 (morning trip)
14:30 ‐ 19:00 (afternoon trip)
Offer yourself an unforgettable sailing experience! Take a cool dive into the crystal waters of Dia island, go on a romantic sailing at sunset, enjoy a fun-fishing experience with your children, walk along the beautiful trail of cedars, relax in the quiet small bay of Snt George overlooking Heraklion!
Dia, the small island opposite Heraklion. Environmentally protected, with a shape like a giant lizard, with turquoise, extremely clean sea water and a magic seabed, with a long history as a minoan ancient port, Dia is surely one of the top attractions in Crete and a sailing day trip is the only way to enjoy it!
- Unlimited water, beverages.
- Fishing Rods.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Transfer from and to the Hotel (*up to 10km from meeting point - https://firstname.lastname@example.org,25.1365183,18.25z).
- Full Menu:Greek Salad, Vegeterian Risotto, Chicken Fillets, Fruits and Wine.
Price does not include
- Transfer from and back to the hotel (Up to 30km from Heraklion Port (Agia Pelagia to Herasonisos) (15€ extra)
- Possibility of a private cruise - please contact us.
- Agia Pelagia; 15 €
Transfer from and back to the hotel (Up to 30km from Heraklion Port (Agia Pelagia to Herasonisos)
- Meeting point: MARINA CAFE.
- Duration: 4½ Hours.
- Capacity: Up to 8 Persons.