Full Day Boat trip in Palma Bay with lunch and transfer
Get ready to enjoy a full day at sea with this fun boat excursion in Palma Bay in Mallorca.
Paella and sangria are included in the price.
Hop on Board!
We start our excursion at 09:30 from de Port of Palma de Mallorca. We will border the coast while we can contemplate the fantastic views of the coastline and the sea. The firts swimming stop on this excursion will be at Malgrats Island and then we will sail direction Camp de Mar, where we have our second swimming stop. We prepare for our clients a delicious lunch which consits of paella, the dessert is ensaimada, very typical of Mallorca and cava. Apart from this you can find different kinds of salats: lettuce, tropical, tomato an onion. The drinks included during luch are sangria, cava and water. There is music onboard, making the excursion more pleasant. Finally, time for relax listening our guitarrist Paco while we head back towards the Port of Palma. On the boat, our clients will can enjoy water activities like submarine visión, snorkel, water pistols, floats for the whole family and included in the price.
During this excursion you will:
- discover the unique beauty of the coast of Mallorca and the Mediterranean aboard a modern;
- enjoy breathtaking views and many stops for swimming in the crystal clear waters;
- have a delicious lunch;
- buffet and drinks are also included in the price of the tour.
- The boat trip
- Lunch and drinks during lunch
- Insurance are included in the price of the excursion
- We have transport for the clients who are staying in the south of Mallorca
- Cancellations more then a week in advance: no cost.
- Cancellations between 7- 3 days prior to departure date: only administration costs of 15%.
- Cancellation between 48- 24 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount.
- No show: no restitution.
The pick-up point and time are confirmed to you after you have made your booking. You will be picked up at your hotel or a nearby meeting point. Once you make the reservation you will receive two emails:
A first one with all the details related to the booking which you can either print or show on the day of the excursion on your mobile phone or tablet.
A second email indicating the exact pick up point and the time you must be there.
- South area covers: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla