Caretta-Caretta Turtle Trip (Boat Trip)
Enjoy an eco-friendly boat trip by glass bottom boat
Cruise around the National Marine Park and spot in their natural habitat
Take unique photos of the turtles from up close (guaranteed)
English - Russian-Polish speaking guides
Special discounts for groups and multiple bookings
- 3h boat trip,eco-friendly character.
- Door to door pick up and drop off*.
- Photostop at the famous Cameo islet,created by the earthquakes of 1633.Admire the wooden bridge from where the boat starts.
- Cruise around the magical National Marine Park with small Special glass bottom boat.
- Have the opportunity to take unique photos (we guarantee) of the turtles from up close,swimming in their natural habitat and learn about them.
- Explore the enchanting Keri Caves, pass underneath the “Kamares” and have a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Final stop, at the turtle-shaped island, the Marathonisi. Swim and have fun at the Golden Nesting Beach of the loggerhead sea turtle Caretta Caretta. Also, chance to see the stunning caves of this islet from inside.
Please note: Times of the tour is approximate and depends on weather condition and pick-up location. We will send you the exact details in the email after receiving your booking.
- Bus-Boat tickets
- Transfer with our VIP air-conditioned Mini bus
- Pick up and Drop off
Price does not include
- Door to door pick up covers a distance up to 12km from Laganas. Remote locations will be served on request with an extra cost.
- Hotel pickup
- You need a swimsuit, sunscreen cream, a hat and towel