Zakinthos: Shipwreck and Blue Caves
English - Russian-Polish speaking guides.
Door to door pick up and drop off.
Take a cruise on a glass bottom speed boat entering all the caves. Marvel and swim at the blue caves
Swim and relax at the world famous Shipwreck Beach
Admire the Shipwreck from above and take amazing photos of the breathtaking view
Traditional zakynthian food in affordable prices, in a tavern with breathtaking view.
- Travel with a VIP air-conditioned mini bus through a scenic route with beautiful island views
- Door to door pick up and drop off.
- Moving north at the Skinari cape through a beautiful scenic – guided bus transfer.
- Photostop at Xygia beach known for its healing properties.
- Photostop at the Windmills’ place to admire the caves from the top.
- Explore the Shipwreck beach with small speed glass bottom boat and enjoy one hour for swimming in its turquoise waters.
- Discover the Blue Caves from inside with small SPECIAL tour boat and pass underneath the “Arches“-chance to swim in these blue waters and be taken aback by your “blue-dyed” whole body look.
- Be inspired by the breathtaking view of the world famous Shipwreck cove from above.
- Visit a market with local traditional products which you may try and/or buy.
- Taste the delicious Greek food at Michalis, traditional local tavern at Kampi(optional meal).
- Back at approx. 17:00.
- Pick up and drop off
- Bus-Boat Tickets
- VIP air-conditioned mini bus
Price does not include
- Door to door pick up covers a distance up to 12km from Laganas. Remote locations will be served on request with an extra cost.
- Pickup from hotel
- You need swimsuit,sunscreen,hat,towel