The Elaphite Island from Dubrovnik
Cruise and discover the secrets of the Elaphite Islands!
A great opportunity to savor the untouched perks of the Adriatic!
- There are, presently, 60 summer residences on the island of Šipan, while for centuries the beauty of the archipelago has been deemed captivating
- Learn about the legend of the island of St. Andrew
- Find out why the Elaphites are also called the Deer Archipelago
- Lunch – Homemade food
Soak up the sunshine and gentle breezes as the boat lazily cuts through peaceful waters heading to a world almost forgotten. Green oasis of scented citrus plantations, pine clad hills, sandy beaches and palm trees. As you stroll the promenade, it appears that life on the island has been in slow motion for a long time, with man fishing and chatting in cafeterias or playing cards whilst ladies sitting on the porch and doing their fine needle work or simply spreading delicious aroma of home cooking through windows covered in lace curtains. Many legends and stories of former island’s fame are revealed for you – stories of coral divers, ship builders and sea captains that awaken these dreamy islands for you if only for a day.
Hotel departure followed by:
09:00 – departure from Gruž harbour
10:30 – arrival Lopud – spare time
12:00 – boarding and departure to Šipan
12:30 – lunch
13:30 – departure to Suđurađ
16:30 – departure to Dubrovnik
18:00 – arrival at Gruž harbour and transfer to hotel
- Professional guide
- Lunch with unlimited wine
- Flat shoes, hat, sun protection essentials