Village Life With Bobo from Makarska
Village life and discovery in Juretini dvori with Bobo!
You will say : I’ll be back!
- Rich heritage of previously royal village Juretini dvori and the host Bobo
- Home-made drinks (brandies) & dry fruits
- Presentation & tasting of making Soparnik
- Entertainment: music & dancing
- Dinner: Lamb under the bell
- Home-made bread
After driving through the Dalmatian hinterland, we arrive to the ancient village of Juretini dvori where the host Bobo is waiting for us with welcome drinks and dry fruits. After an introduction to the history, customs and architecture of the countryside, the host will present to us how to make Soparnik (the so-called Dalmatian pizza). Music and dancing are part of the program until dinnertime when you will taste roasted lamb with spring onion and potatoes, all baked under the traditional bell.
Hotel departure followed by:
16:00 – departure from destination
17:10 - arrival to Juretini dvori & start of the celebration
21:30 – departure from Juretini dvori
22:50 - arrival to destination and transfer to hotel
- Professional guide
- Tasting of best Croatian home made products
- ½ l wine per person
pick up from Makarska riviera hotels