Krka Waterfalls & Skradinski buk from Makarska
For all those who love the untouched nature, this is a preordained trip!
Pristine nature, national park
With German speaking guide.
- Enjoy the truest view of heaven on earth – the pristine nature of the National Park Krka
- Re-energise by viewing the clean and clear water of the river Krka
- Relax from the summer jam by taking a walk in the park
- Visit the Skradinski buk – a natural work of art
A pleasant drive along the coast next to the picturesque Dalmatian towns and the hinterland we reach our destination – Krka waterfalls. Krka river is a beautiful river surrounded by unspoiled scenery and lush vegetation, which flows through the National park Krka. We will visit the largest limestone barrier in Europe, Skradinski Buk, where the water of the river formed many small lakes and streams. Walking through trails, a visit to the ethnographic collection and an old mill will further enrich the visit to the national park. In summer, you can swim in the river under the waterfall.
Hotel departure followed by:
07:00 – departure from destination
10:00 – arrival to Skradin, short break
11:00 – short overview of the National Park, short introduction, free time
15:00 – departure to destination
18:00 – arrival in destination and transfer to hotel
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee for NP Krka
Price does not include
pick up from Makarska riviera hotels
- Comfortable shoes and a swimsuit