Krka Waterfalls & Šibenik from Makarska
For all those who love the untouched nature, this is a preordained trip!
Pristine nature, national park.
- Šibenik – one of the oldest Croatian cities
- Enjoy the truest view of heaven on earth – the pristine nature of the National Park Krka
- Re-energise by viewing the clean and clear water of the river Krka
- Relax from the summer jam by taking a walk in the park
A pleasant drive along the coast next to the picturesque Dalmatian towns and the hinterland we reach our destination – Krka waterfalls. Krka river is a beautiful river surrounded by unspoiled scenery and lush vegetation, which flows through the National park Krka. We will visit the largest limestone barrier in Europe.
Hotel departure followed by:
07:00 – departure from destination
10:30 – arrival to Šibenik, short introduction and free time
12:15 – arrival to National Park Krka, sightseeing
16:00 – departure from the NP
18:30 – arrival in destination and transfer to hotel
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee for NP Krka
Price does not include
pick up from Makarska riviera hotels
- Comfortable shoes and a swimsuit