Full day tour to Papal Audience + lunch + Vatican Mueums
Enjoy a full day tour in Rome to the Papal Audience with full assistance, pick up from your hotel is located in the city center
In the morning our assistant will take you to St. Peter's Square where you will attend the Papal Audience (it can be held in the Audience Hall). In the afternoon, at 2.00 p.m., our guide will meet you at the restaurant and take you to start the tour of the Vatican Museums, one of the richest art collection in the world, to admire, among others, the world famous Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's masterpiece. From there you will enter directly to St. Peter's Basilica, the largest and most important Catholic Church in the world, with its treasures like the Michelangelo's sculpture La Pietà and the Altar Baldachin by Bernini. Tour ends in St. Peter's Square, dominated by Michelangelo's imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini's double Colonnade. Please note that the Papal audience tickets are free, but they require 2 week procedure to be arranged. Each audience is based upon availability, and can be canceled at any point due to other commitments, Pope's trips or other circumstances. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. ** Remember that there is a dress code for this tour: shoulders and knees must be covered . Tuo Travel cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. In Summertime the Papal Audience may take place in St. Peter's Square (in front of the Basilica).
- admission pass to attend the Papal Audience
- assistant in the morning during the Audience
- skip the line entrance tickets to Vatican Museums
- lunch (appetizer or salad of your choice, two different tastes of pasta, dessert, coffee, water – drinks are not included)
- pick-up service from centrally located hotels"
- For cancellation made within 4 days prior to the departure: no penalty.
- For cancellation made during last 72 hours prior to the departure or for no show: 100% penalty"
- Hotel pickup
Free pick-up service from Hotel (if centrally located) between 06:30am and 07:15am or meeting point at 07:45 am from BRAS-TOUR Office Via Mocenigo, 15, VATICAN AREA