Pyrenees Tour - Vall De Nuria (Nature and Spirituality) - full day - from Barcelona
Discover beautiful and relaxing landscapes, small typical villages, romanesque art and the unmissable environment of the Pyrenees mountains.
Visit the Virgin of Núria's Sanctuary
Discover high peaks, leafy valleys, streams of crystal clear water
Enter churches and Romanesque monasteries
Ascend the mountain in a zipper train and sightsee the beautiful surroundings
On this excursion you will be able to fully enjoy a high mountain day.
Departing from Barcelona, in just two hours, you will be in a radically changed peaceful and quiet scenario: from the hustle and bustle of urban life to the most comforting calm of the mountainous landscape.
You will discover dream places like: high peaks, leafy valleys, streams of crystal clear water, capriciously steep rocks and captivating villages as the Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state.
Even with the recent construction of new residences, the region has managed to maintain the rustic air of stone houses and slate roofs. The Pyrenees will not only surprise you with its bucolic landscapes and charming villages but also with an important artistic heritage.
Its churches and Romanesque monasteries scattered in small villages and valleys are of a unique style that is worth knowing.
The Vall de Núria combines nature with culture, that you will be able to experience with the visit of the Virgin of Núria's Sanctuary and the possibility of carrying out numerous activities for the whole family.
The mountain climb is in a zipper train, the only way to access the valley of Núria and a very comfortable way to sightsee the beautiful surroundings and to enter a new world of pleasant sensations.
- Air conditioned bus
- Assistant all the tour
- Visit to Ripoll's Monastery
- Tickets for the zipper train and the cable car
- Introductory visit to Vall of Núria
- Tasting of local products
- Discounts on many activities
Price does not include
- Lunch and food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complementary activities in the Vall of Núria
- You can submit your voucher in electronic or paper format.
- Please be aware that some tours include Walking Tours. We kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Please be at the pick up location 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Correct dress code may be requested for entrance into Churches.
- Children under the age of 6 are the sole responsibility of parents.
Carrer de Balmes nº 5
- Do not forget to wear comfortable clothes and bring your voucher and your camera!