Girona, Figueres and Dali Tour - full day from Barcelona
Book online the Girona, Figueres and Dali Full Day Tour and imagine yourself being in the Medieval age when walking through Girona streets.
Complete the day visiting the dazzling Dalí’s surrealist museum.
The pastel colours houses in the bank of Onyar River make up the Girona’s postcard par excellence.
The Santa Maria Cathedral reigns on the city’s top. It has the widest Gothic nave in the world.
The Jewish quarter streets reminisce the medieval spirit of Girona.
The Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres holds the biggest collection of this Surrealism genius.
In this tour you can visit the 2 biggest cities north of Barcelona in the same day in a comfortable bus with an hostess on board to provide you the information you need during the journey. The tour also includes a complete guide book with detailed information of the places to visit and endless discounts in places of interest, restaurants and shops.
Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and Figueres with its unique Dalí Theater-Museum will surely dazzle you!
First you will visit Girona, a monumental city where you can experience centuries old history in the small streets of the city center. You will enjoy a walking tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral and the well-preserved medieval streets that will lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage.
Next, you will visit the Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres (30km from Girona), that holds the biggest collection of artworks that represent the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his first artistic experiments until his surrealist creations and his art made during the last years of his life.
The tour includes the guided visit of Girona and the entrance of the Dalí Theater-Museum.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Multilingual Official hostess.
- Walking Tour in Girona with local guide.
- Entrance to Theatre-Museum Dalí and "Dalí Joies".
Price does not include
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other services not specified.
- You can submit your voucher in electronic or paper format.
- Please be aware that some tours includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Please be at the pick up location 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Correct dress code may be requested for entrance into Churches.
- Children under 3 years old (included) are free but without meals and consumptions included
Carrer de Balmes nº 5
- Do not forget to wear comfortable clothes and bring your voucher and your camera!