Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour in Split
Combine 3 experiences in 1 adventure - sea kayaking, snorkeling & cliff jumping
Small group tour and personal approach
Spend a relaxing day exploring, sightseeing & experiencing the beauty of Adriatic Sea
Have fun exploring Split and Marjan park from the sea and combine kayaking with snorkeling, swimming and cliff jumping. Take a swim in crystal clear Adriatic sea and enjoy the view of surrounding islands. Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way. Enjoy the combination of breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain range while paddling around Marjan Park Forest Park. Small beaches and hidden historical treasures some of which date back to the 13th century will make your day unforgettable, while you kayak under the supervision of your tour guides to the south side of Marjan hill. The tour will take you to the stone pyramids emerging from the sea where you will take a break for snorkeling and exploring the underworld. Those who want can take the part in cliff jumping while your tour guides take videos and pictures for you to take home as a memory from this tour. The tour ends where you started near Poljud football stadium which is a cultural monument, protected heritage site and well known home of Hajduk Split football team.
- Brief introductory lesson
- Kayaking gear
- Life jacket
- Watertight barrel
- Mask and snorkel
- Licensed guide
- Photos from the tour
Price does not include
- Not suited for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under the age of 12
- Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- You will get very wet during this tour, so we recommend to bring a change of clothes.
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from given by staff must be adhered to
- Let the supplier know if you are arriving with your own transport.
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5L), long sleeve (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t) shirt and quick drying sports shoes.