Stand Up Paddling Tour in Split
Group of amazing adventurers and yoga instructors get together to create an amazing experience for all who want little bit different vacation.
Start or finish your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your sup board and explore Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights Split is know for, from Marjan Park , Bene and Kašjuni beach, Tito's villa or amazing cliffs of souther side of Marjan Hill.
No matter if you are experienced paddler or a beginner in no time with the help of our guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour we will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkelling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm. Choose between morning or sunset tour and be part of unforgettable adventure in Split.
We will start our tour with the basic lesson about stand up paddling and demo from your friendly instructors. In no time you will glide on the water and be on your way to have fun and explore amazing landscapes of Marjan Park and Split from the water. Taking well deserved break for a refreshing swim, snorkeling and lots of photos with underwater camera.
Split / Marjan Park – starting point depends on theweather conditions
Trail length: 10 km
Difficulty : easy to moderate
Duration: 3 h
- Sup board, paddle, snorkel gear, life vest, security leash
- Licensed tour guide
- Education on safety and basics of paddling
- Waterproof bag
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Minimum age : 12; Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- Not recommended for non swimmers and people with the back problem. The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions.
In front of St. Francis church (Sveti Frane), west part of Riva promenade in Split.
Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, Split
- please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), underwater camera
- All participants sign writen waiver form before the start of the tour