Split Rock Climbing Tour
A unique climbing experience in Split with professional guides with the local knowledge; Enjoy a spectacular view of Marjan park forest and nearby islands; Small group tours with the personal approach
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes the Split area offers a lot of challenge for climbers of all ages and experience. Everyone can take part in rock climbing adventure created for all who want to have the thrill of climbing rocks. The one of the oldest rock climbing sites Marjan Hill is situated on the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 60 routes which offer stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to the climbing site is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century. The beginner climbers will be watched by our licensed and experienced guides to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques. They will get the climbing gear and be safe at every step while climbing. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve their level of climbing and create great memories while climbing among beautiful green Marjan forest.
Location : Split Marjan Park
Level: for all level of previous experience
Duration: 3 h
- Professional tour guide
- Education on climbing and safety
- UIAA approved climbing equipment: ropes, harnesses, helmets, climbing shoes
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Minimum age : 12; Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
In front of St. Francis church (Sveti Frane), west part of Riva promenade in Split.
Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, Split
- Not recommended people with the back problem
- All participants sign writen waiver form before the start of the tour