The Bajano Gipsy Show with diner
Discover the flamenco Open EVERY day all languages welcome with dinner.
The Art of Flamenco and Gastronomy of Palacio del Flamenco have come together in the most impressive and singular atmosphere of an old restored theatre in the economic center of Barcelona. The Tablao can accommodate up to 380 people comfortably seated. Thanks to its perfect location, it is accessible for busses and taxis. The closest metro station is only 20 meters far from the venue. The challenge of its cuisine is to satisfy all their customers from different countries and cultures by selecting typical Spanish dishes always prepared with high quality raw materials. In addition, the comfort of the room and the good visibility of the stage turns the dinner into an unforgettable experience. The show is made up of an original choreography including solo acts and Spanish ballet. Between 12 and 15 notorious artists are performing in every show where the musicians, the sound of the palms and the singers’ voices accompany the “taconeo” and the beautiful movements of the talented “bailaores”. Therefore, Palacio del Flamenco has become a must see in the Barcelona evenings.
- Special Offer Menu (plus 15€): Traditional Paella, Bowl of salad, Bowl of seafood, Profiteroles with chocolate, Sangria or Rioja wine & water
- Vegetarian Menu (plus 15€): Varied salad, Vegetable Paella, Profiteroles with chocolate, Sangria or Rioja wine & water
- Tapas Menu (plus 30€): Typical Spanish Omelette, Squid with ginger sauce, Fried prawns, Salmon with lime sauce, Chicken with potatoes, Diced sirloin steak, Profiteroles with chocolate, Sangria or Rioja wine & water
- Salmon Menu (plus 25€): Salmon with vegetables and mushrooms, Bowl of salad, Profiteroles with chocolate, Sangria or Rioja wine & water
- Children Menu (plus 10€): Spaghetti, Chicken and French fries, Water or soft drink