Gozo Jeep Safari & Comino Blue Lagoon Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Truly the best way to experience Gozo and Comino's beautiful Blue Lagoon all in one day!
Gozo Jeep Safari & Comino Blue Lagoon
This is a combination of a half day Gozo Jeep Safari and also a boat trip and a swimming stop in the crystal clear waters of Comino’s Blue Lagoon. Experience both islands in one day!
Following a 25 minute ferry crossing from Cirkewwa to Mgarr, this half day Jeep safari takes you to Xewkija Rotunda, Savina Creativity Centre, Xlendi Bay, The Wash House, Limestone Quarries, Dwejra Geological Park (consisting of the Inland Sea, St. Anne’s Chapel and Fungus Rock), Victoria - Gozo's capital city along with the Citadel).
Following the half day Jeep safari a short crossing to the island of Comino takes you to the beautiful Blue Lagoon for a stop of around 90 minutes were swimming, snorkelling, walks, sunbathing and relaxation can take place.
This tour is not to be missed!
- All transfers
- Jeep Safari tour in Gozo
- Safari tour leader
- Boat transfer to Comino Blue Lagoon
Price does not include
- Boat trip around the Inland sea
- Temples entrance fees
- Museum entrance fees
- Ferry return ticket: Adult €4.65 Child €1.15
- Food and Drink
- Tour must be booked minimum 1 day in advance
- Children (under 12) must be accompanied by an adult (over 18)
- Tour is offered on a seasonal basis
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 07:50
- St Julian's, Malta; departure at: 08:00
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:15
- Qawra, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:15
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:30
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands, Malta; departure at: 08:30
- Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 08:40
- Hotel pickup
- Do not forget your mobile cameras!
- Wear comfortable shoes
- For the summer months: water, swimwear, hats, sunglasses and sunscreen