The tour of Mosta, Ta Qali Crafts Village & Mdina - Guided Tour
Guided tour visiting the North of Malta.
Tour is available in English, Italian, French and German
We will first drive to Mosta where we visit the Mosta Dome. The Mosta Dome was built in the 18th century, and became known throughout the country in 1942 when during World War II, a dropped bomb failed to explode, thus sparing the lives of some 300 people. This church has the third largest unsupported dome in the world.
Following that we will visit the town of Ta Qali crafts village. Here you will be able to watch local artisans at work blowing elaborate glass art pieces, silver filigree jewellery, and carving local limestone. Here is the perfect place to pick up treasures that will remind you of your visit to Malta.
Finally we will visit Mdina, which is the old capital city of Malta. Mdina is not only considered to be one of Malta's precious jewels, but this ancient walled city is one of the best medieval fortifications. You can also enjoy magnificent views of the entire Maltese landscape. In Mdina you will have some free time.
- Half day tour with licensed guide
- Entrance ticket to the Mosta Church
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 08:30
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 08:40
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 08:55
- St. Julian’s, Malta; departure at: 09:10
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:00
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:05
- Qawra; departure at: 09:10
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:50
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:40
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:30