Night Tour to Valletta, Mosta and Mdina - Guided Tour
Night Tour with guide available in English
Take a coach tour of Valletta, Mosta and Mdina after dark and marvel at the monuments of Malta, floodlit at night.
You will first drive around the city of Valletta where you will be able to see the fortifications. First we will stop at the Valletta Waterfront for a photo stop of the beautifully lit panorama. Then you will proceed to the main gate of Valletta, and after a short walk you will watch the Malta 5D show. The Malta 5D show is a 20-minute show with 5D effects, where you will discover the history of Malta in a different and enjoyable way.
After the show, the coach will drive you to Mdina, famous as the Silent City since it inspires tranquillity at any time of the day especially at night. The only way to explore Mdina is on foot. Mdina was once the capital city of Malta, and we will walk together through the quaint alleys and narrow streets. In Mdina you will have free time for a drink.
The last stop is at Mosta Dome which is the third largest unsupported dome in the whole world. This 18th century church became known throughout the country in 1942 when during World War II, a dropped bomb failed to explode thus sparing the lives of 300 Maltese people.
- 4 hours night tour visiting Valletta, Mdina and Mosta
- Entrance ticket to the Malta 5D show
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 19:50
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 20:15
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 20:00
- St. Julian’s, Malta; departure at: 19:50
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 19:30
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 19:35
- Qawra; departure at: 19:40
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 19:20
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 19:20
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 19:10
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 19:00