Vietnam: One day adventure to Mai Chau countryside from Hanoi
Mai Chau, a small town nestled in the midst of a lush valley and surrounded by emerald-green rice fields, located 130km far from Hanoi in the west. For those who wish to discover the nature beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam's hill tribes with limited time, this Mai Chau 1 day tour takes you to the countryside, enjoying breathtaking scenery, immersing yourself in the wonders of Mai Chau valley.
Travel Route: Hanoi - Hoa Binh - Mai Chau
7.30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, head out for Mai Chau. Scenic photo stop along the way and visit the Muong tribes and then Thung Khe Pass for a spectacular view of Mai Chau Valley.
11.00 arrive in Mai Chau, relax and have an authentic lunch with a local family of the White Thai tribe and enjoy some free time to acquaint yourself with the villagers.
Afternoon, ride a bike through narrow village path, see terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages.
16.00 get on car and drive back to your hotel. End this Mai Chau day tour around
- A/C transfer.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
Price does not include
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
- We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...