Vietnam: One day adventure in Sapa
The one day adventure in Sapa will take you along the small trails, through the verdant terraced rice paddies and into the small rural villages before taking you back to Sapa Town. All tours will have an English speaking guide who will be able to share their expert knowledge of the area with you. We have a number of different routes to choose from to help you find your perfect trek.
Sapa- Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai (lunch) - Ta Van -Sapa (total 14km)
This trek will take you from Sapa towards the Muong Hoa Valley which showcases magnificent views of rice paddies which ripple across the mountains. From here, you will follow the trails to Y Linh Ho Village to meet some of the Black H’mong community. You will then trek through the rice paddies, which will either be vibrant green or golden brown depending on the season, towards Lao Chai Village. When you reach the village, you can enjoy a delicious lunch in a Hmong house overlooking the Muong Hoa River. You will get a taste of Black Hmong culture as you see the people busy with tasks of daily life in the mountains. Next, you will cross a suspension bridge and pass through Lao Chai Village on the way to the Tay village of Ta Van. In Ta Van, you can meet the local people and find out about the Tay culture before being collected for the return to Sapa by either motorbike or minibus.
- English speaking H'mong tour guide
- All transportation and transfers
- Meals as indication (1 lunch)
- Entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottle of water on coach/trek
Price does not include
- Pre & Post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and expenses
- Travel insurance
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Transportation back to Sapa Town after your trek. (The transportation will either be by motorbike taxi or shared minibus depending on the size of your group.)
- You will only decide the exact route of your trek on the day when you meet your guide. This allows you to choose a trek which suits your ability and interests. Your guide will be able to advise you on the best routes and places of interest. Some routes may not be available due to adverse weather conditions, but your guide will be able to advise you.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
- We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, towels, toiletries, flash lights, sunglasses & hat with shade...