Vietnam: One day adventure in Hanoi
Discover the unique and captivating charms of Hanoi in either a half day or full day tour. This customisable tour allows you choose your own experience. From a coffee hopper tour drinking in the rich coffee culture to a museum tour bursting with history, Hanoi is sure to impress.
Full day: Tran Quoc Pagoda - Ho Chi Minh Complex - Temple of Literature
You will be collected at 08:30 from your hotel to begin your full day tour of Vietnam's capital, Hanoi. First, you will visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage overlooking West Lake. You will then move onto the Ho Chi Minh Complex, a site of significant historical and cultural importance. Here you will visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidents Palace and Ho Chi Minh’s House in which President Ho Chi Minh lived until his passing.
After visiting the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, you will continue to the Ho Chi Minh museum, which documents President Ho Chi Minh’s life and revolutionary career. After a short trip to the museum, you will visit the unique One Pillar Pagoda, which lies in the campus of the complex.
You will stop for lunch at around 11:45 in a local restaurant where you can enjoy some classic Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch, you will visit Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (The Temple of Literature), the first Imperial University in Vietnam which was built in 1070.
At approximately 15:00 you will leave the Temple of Literature for Ngoc Son Temple which sits on an island in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake. Here you take a moment of calm from the busy streets and learn about the legend of the turtle in the lake.
The tour will end at around 16:00 when you guide will take you back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- A/C transfer.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
Price does not include
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
- We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...