Vietnam: One day adventure to Halong Bay from Hanoi
Hop aboard and enjoy cruising around the magnificent Halong Bay. Be prepared to be amazed as you float on the crystal clear waters among the impressive islands which jut out of the sea. This one day cruise you will visit a floating village, explore magical grottoes and enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch.
You will depart from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 for the journey to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. The journey will take approximately 3.5 hours, taking in views of the beautiful countryside and busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
Upon arrival, you will board a traditional junk and set sail around this stunning bay which has an otherworldly beauty to it. Whilst on board you can enjoy a delicious freshly cooked meal and you also have the opportunity to visit one of the many grottoes "Thien Cung". Your cruise will then continue to the southern part of the bay, where we will admire the view of many strange-shaped islands and visit a floating village where you can see the local fishermen. You will also have the option of kayaking to a remote area of the bay for further exploration. After a day exploring the bay, you sail back to Halong Wharf where you will be collected and driven back to Hanoi.
- A/C transfer.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Cruise in Halong Bay.
- Kayaking and bamboo boat.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch).
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
Price does not include
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
- We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in: Person with disability: physical or sensory, Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…, Person who is older than 80, Person who is overweight (>120kg).