The Three Cities and Wine Tasting Tour - Guided Tour
Guided tour to the Three Cities including tasting of wine and local savouries at Marsovin Cellars. This excursion is available in English, Italian, French and German.
The three cities is a collective description of the three fortified cities of Cospicua, Vittoriosa and Senglea. First you will visit Cospicua which is a double-fortified harbour city. You will then arrive in Vittoriosa, which over time has developed a very long history with maritime, mercantile and military activities. The third city you will visit is Senglea. The name Senglea was given by the grandmaster who built it, Claude De La Sengle. During this tour you will walk through the various narrow streets shaded by many historic churches and buildings.
Later you will drive to the Marsovin Cellars in Marsa. The wine tasting tour starts with a historical introduction, followed by an explanation about the process of how the locally grown grapes are pressed, fermented and eventually transformed into wine. The wine sampling is held in the Marsovin wine bar, where trained staff guide guests through a wine tasting session to sample different Marsovin wines accompanied by a selection of local savouries like Maltese cheese and bread.
- Half day tour to the Three Cities & wine tasting available in Italian, English, French and German
- Tasting of Wine and Local Savouries
- Tour guide is available in the following languages: English, German, Italian, French
- Kindly contact the supplier to confirm the pick up time after receiving the voucher
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 08:40 AM
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 08:55 AM
- St. Julian’s, Malta - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 09:10 AM; In St. Julian's the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi.
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:00 AM
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:05 AM
- Qawra; departure at: 09:10 AM
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:50 AM
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:50 AM
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:40 AM
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:30 AM
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.