Discovering Gozo - guided tour
Guided Tour to Gozo in English, Italian, French and German. Visit probably the most colourful island in the Mediterranean!
After a twenty minute crossing, on setting foot in Gozo you will note that although both islands are similar in history and development, Gozo has a character entirely of its own.
During this tour you will first visit the National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta Pinu. Following that you will visit a Crafts shop where you will see stone works, marble, traditional food and local lace. This is the perfect place where you can buy a souvenir which will remind you of Gozo.
You will then visit Victoria which is the capital of Gozo. Victoria is the name given in 1897 by the British Government on the occasion of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. In the centre of Victoria, lies The Cittadella, a historic fortified city. The Cittadella is on Malta's tentative list of future World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, who describes it as a small fortified town.
Finally you will drive to Mgarr Port via Qala Belvedere where breath-taking scenes can be enjoyed. You will then have a short ferry crossing back to Malta and will be dropped-off at your hotel.
- Full day guided tour to Gozo with licensed guide in Italian, English, French and German
- Ticket to Gozo ferry
- Buffet Lunch
- Trackless train to the Cittadella
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 07:40
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 07:50
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 08:00
- St. Julian’s, Malta; departure at: 08:15
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:30
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:35
- Qawra; departure at: 08:40
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:50
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:00
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:10