Ronda shared walking tour only on Wednesdays and on Fridays
Visit the old town: Arabic quarters, the main church and Overlook the countryside & the cliffs from the New Bridge
The trip in only on Wednesday's and Friday's and is available in two languages ( English and Spanish)
10:15 Meeting point at Spain square by Ronda parador. 10:30 Start in the new town of Ronda crossing the “New Bridge” built at the end of the 18. century to span the deep gorge. This is one of the 3 bridges that splits Ronda in two: the old & romantic side and the modern & wide part. Later wander along the edge of high cliffs overlooking the fertile countryside. Then stroll along the Arabic quarter of the Historical City Centre. You will continue the tour up the cobblestone streets into the Collegiate Church and the Town Hall while listening to stories, legends and important facts about this town from the hand of your local guide. The Ronda tour finishes in the birthplace of bullfighting. The Ronda bullring has staged some of the most important events in bullfighting history. 12:00 At the end of the visit, you will go back to the starting point.
- Official local guide
- This tour in Ronda lasts 1.5 hours.
- This tour in Ronda is held only on Wednesdays & on Fridays upon reservation.
- Languages spoken: Spanish and/or English
Price does not include
- It doesn’t include a visit to the interior of the buildings
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If interested in this tour in Ronda in a different day and you are 5 or more people, please contact us to check the availability.
- It’s recommended arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time
- A minimum of 2 pax is required among April and October. A minimum of 4 pax is required among November and March.
- Plaza España, Ronda, Málaga, Spain; departure at: 10:00; Spain square by Ronda parador hotel
- This activity operates in all weather conditions. In the case of rain the tour will run as usual, so please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear.
- In summertime it can get very hot so don’t forget your sunglasses, sun-tan lotion and a bottle of water
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible