Mijas shared walking tour only on Wednesdays and on Saturdays
Admire taxi donkeys whilst visiting the chapels, hermitages and churches after visit a bullring and finish up watching an outdoor Flamenco show
10:15 Meeting point at "Virgen de la Peña" square (by the lift) 10:30 Starting time of the tour. Let's start enjoying the sights of Taxi Donkeys and then let's stop by the chapel of the Virgin of the Rock while listening to stories, legends and important facts about this village from the hand of your local guide. After passing by the Constitution square and of the remains of the Moorish wall, let's climb a little bit for visiting its main church " the Immaculate Conception", and have also a lovely promenade by the botanical garden with stunning views to the see. On the way back to the comercial Street, if there is a good weather condition, you can also admire an outdoor Flamenco Show. Let's finish wandering along its commercial street where the 17.th San Sebastian Hermitage is located passing by the old craft museum and by the Contemporary Art museum. 12:00 At the end of the visit, you will go back to the starting point.
- Official local guide
- This tour in Mijas lasts 1.5 hours.
- This tour in Mijas is held only on Wednesdays and on Saturdays upon reservation.
- Languages spoken: Spanish and/or English
Price does not include
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- The visit of the interio buildings
- A minimum of 2 pax is required among April and October. A minimum of 4 pax is required among November and March.
- Ermita de la Virgen de la Peña, Avenida del Compás, Mijas, Spain; Plaza Virgen de la peña at 10am
- It’s recommended arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates in all weather conditions. In the case of rain the tour will run as usual, so please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear.
- In summertime it can get very hot so don’t forget your sunglasses, sun-tan lotion and a bottle of water
- Please wear comfortable shoes