Masdar City Experience from Abu Dhabi - Private service
Masdar is the Emirates' pioneering vision of a city of the future. It is the world's most sustainable eco-city. Take a ride in an electric and live in the future for half a day.
Masdar is the Emirates' pioneering vision of a city of the future. It is the world's most sustainable eco-city, leading the way by developing a “green-print” for how cities can accommodate rapid urbanization and reduce energy consumption. This remarkable city is located 45 minutes away from the center of Abu Dhabi. Since cars are banned within the city, our guide will take you through by small unmanned electric cars. More than a thousand people live and work in the city, which sprawls around the Masdar institute of science and technology. On this tour, enjoy a brief introduction of this world's first carbon-neutral, zero-waste city, powered entirely by renewable energy.
Pick up & drop off conditions
* All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Abu Dhabi for sightseeing , dining experiences and attractions tours .
* Attraction tickets do not include any pick up .
* Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick ups berween 55mn to 15 mn from the tour departure time
* The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
* The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
- Transportation with a driver guide english speaking
- entrance fees to Masdar city and guiding
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- We Recommend 10:00 hrs, But since it is a private tour, you can choose the time as per your convenience
- Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Hotel pickup
Pick up at 10:00 from any hotel in Adbu Dhabi
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers