Dubai full day without lunch
A fantastic trip for all the family to see the most famous country in the world, tour it's most mesmerizing skyscrapers and buildings. It's a tour you cannot miss!
Multilingual tour in English , French, Spanish , Italian, German and Portuguese
On this organized Gray line tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photostop. After this, you will have an authentic Dubai experience as you use the local water taxis, called “Abras”, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the enchanting cityscape while gliding in the water towards the district of Deira. Here, you will be enchanted by a large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Next, you will stop in DUBAI DOWNTOWN. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall wheer you can have luch on your OWN in the numerous outlet of the mall. In “The Dubai Mall,” you will be able to enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions. After that , will start our journet back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall with its Ski interior covered slopes , the Dubai Marina area before reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately 1h30 drive .
Pick up & drop off conditions
* All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Abu Dhabi for sightseeing , dining experiences and attractions tours .
* Attraction tickets do not include any pick up .
* Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick ups berween 55mn to 15 mn from the tour departure time
* The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
* The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- licensed guide
- entrance fees
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifah
- Cancel Fee of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge
- Pickup from hotel
Pick up at 8:30 from any hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers