Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun
This 5-hour tour to Tulum and Sak Aktun perfectly combines history and adventure. Leave after breakfast and take a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the ancient port city of Tulum, which you'll explore with an expert historian guide. Then stop for a swim in Sak Aktun ('white cave'), an astonishing underwater cave made of limestone, filled with stalactites. Equipment and entrance fees are included.
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hotel by lunchtime. Board your private, air-conditioned minivan at your hotel at 8am and head for Tulum, the 13th-century Mayan walled city and port that sits on a cliff overlooking the sea. Walk through the ruins as your professional historian guide educates you on the site's significance as a fort and watchtower. See the Temple of the God of Wind, the Temple of Frescoes, and El Castillo.
The next stop is Sak Aktun, the second-longest underwater cave in the world. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this limestone cave abundantly decorated with white stalactites. All entrance fees and equipment are included.
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour in English language
Price does not include
- Food and drinks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply, provided child does not occupy a seat
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended;
- Take with you: swimming suits, towels, sunscreen, hat, camera, cash for souvenirs (optional)