Marbella shared walking tour only on Mondays and on Fridays
Discover its Old Town plenty of Castilian houses and middle-age churches, remains of the Arabwalls, etc.Discover also the new part of the city: Alameda park & the statues of DaliAdmire its lovely seaport & promenade
10:15 Meeting point at the “Rocío” fountain at Alameda park on Mondays and on Fridays. 10:30 Starting time of the tour. Discover the first green spot in Marbella city, the permanent exhibition of bronze statues of the surrealist painter Dali, the seaport and the marina promenade. Then stroll along the old city while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the town from the hand of your local guide. Visit its main civil buildings (the Town Hall & the Mayor House – both built in the 16th. century), military buildings (the remains of the Arab walls) and religious buildings ( its main 17th. century church, its hermitages, its niches,…) at the same time that you are informed about why it’s been and is still considered a luxury destination.
12:00 At the end of the visit, you will go back to the starting point.
- Official local guide
- This tour in Marbella lasts 1.5 hours.
- This tour in Marbella is held only on Mondays and on Fridays upon reservation.
- Languages spoken: Spanish and/or English
Price does not include
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Drinks and food
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- A minimum of 2 pax is required among April and October. A minimum of 4 pax is required among November and March.
- Av. Ricardo Soriano, Marbella, Spain; Rocío” fountain at Alameda park- be 15 mins earlier
- This activity operates in all weather conditions. In the case of rain the tour will run as usual, so please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear.
- In summertime it can get very hot so don’t forget your sunglasses, sun-tan lotion and a bottle of water.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible